Trainer Caps allow thru-axle bikes to be used with most wind, magnetic or fluid cycling trainers. Cold weather and short days are never far from a Minnesotan's mind so Wolf Tooth engineers created Trainer Caps to reduce barriers to winter workouts. Non-drive side axle caps are joined by drive-side plugs that can be installed or removed without tools to make the prospect of hopping on the trainer a little more bearable. - Compatibility: Wolf Tooth Rear Axles (not compatible with rear axles from other manufacturers) - Plug has O-ring retention – no tool required
Stainless spoke nipple flat washers from Whisky. - .3mm Thickness
- Cold forged 304 stainless steel with rolled threads - Lightweight 2.0mm/1.7mm/2.0mm double-butted form - Nipples sold separately - 172g (32 spokes @ 262mm) - Bag of 50
- Cold forged 2.0mm 304 stainless steel with rolled threads - Nipples sold separately - 213g (32 spokes @ 262mm) - Bag of 50
$1.80 - $7.35
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
$53.99 $59.99 10% Off
Our thru-axle kit comes with everything you need to mount most 12x142 thru-axle bikes on your KICKR SNAP indoor trainer. This accessory will work with all editions of the Wahoo KICKR SNAP. It includes the following: - Threaded axle spacer M12 x 1.75 Coarse - M12 x 1.5 Medium - M12 x 1.0 Fine - End Cap
- For square taper and flanged. - Fits most cartridge BBs - Shell: 8mm Flanged axle bolt
$35.99 $39.99 10% Off
• 5-sided key locking skewer set • Chromoly axles • 6061 anodized aluminum • Includes seat and F+R wheel skewers • 95g (set)
- Replacement steel quick release skewers
- Replacement rear skewer - Spacing: 135mm - Material: Steel
$17.99 - $19.99 $19.99 Up to 10% Off
- Supplies full wheel illumination for 700c/29in wheels and smaller - Approximately 40 hrs of battery life - Water resistant design - Includes 3 (AA) batteries - Sold individually (1 wheel) - Easy to install
$15.00 - $20.00
Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti Hub Kit converts Stan's 3.30 front hubs from quick-release to through-axle compatible. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on. Conversion kits available in 12mm and 15mm.
$20.70 - $23.00 $23.00 - $24.00 Up to 10% Off
Stan's lightweight aluminum valve stems are half the weight of Stan's standard brass valves. The secure round base is compatible with most tubeless rims and a perfect fit for all Stan's BST rims. A removable valve core makes adding sealant easy, and these babies fit up to 8mm valve hole. Sold as a pair.
$80.00 - $85.00
Durasync freehub bodies feature triple freehub bearings for increased axle stability to handle even greater vertical and torsional loads. This CNC machined durasync freehub is a direct replacement for your Neo hub, and includes pawls, springs, pawl retaining ring, and red freehub spacer. Bearings are pre-installed. - 6-pawl system provides 36 points of contact and 10-degree engagement for quick acceleration - Chromed steel bearings - Wide bearing stance and axle design reduces flex and adds durability - Low drag main seal prevents contamination and reduces resistance - Mini Driver has a Shimano HG spline, but is 10mm shorter to accept 11-speed cassettes with 10t cogs from Hope and OneUp Components
$12.59 - $25.00 $13.99 - $25.00 Up to 10% Off
Can be used with Stan's ZTR rims to make them airtight or used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. A single 10-yard roll will tape five 26-inch rims or four 29-inch rims or two wide road clincher rims. 21mm width fits: - ZTR Olympic - ZTR Iron Cross - ZTR 355 - ZTR Alpine - ZTR Crest - ZTR Alpha 340 (2 layers) - ZTR Alpha 400 (2 layers) - Most road clincher rims 25mm width fits: - ZTR 355 (26", 650b, 29") - ZTR Crest - Crest MK3 - ZTR Arch EX - ZTR Flow EX - Crest S1 27mm width fits: - ZTR Flow EX - ZTR Bravo - ZTR Hugo 52mm - Arch S1 - ZTR Rapid 28 - ZTR Rapid 30 - Arch MK3 30mm width fits: - ZTR Flow MK3
$14.40 - $16.20 $16.00 - $18.00 Up to 10% Off
Use Stan's Tubeless Valve Stems when you're converting standard rims to tubeless via the taping method. These also have a removable core for easier application of tire sealant. Note: Schrader valve is for non-stepped Hugo rims. If your Hugo rim decal reads: - MAX RIM PRESSURE: 2.8 tires: 26psi, 3.0 tires: 24psi - ERD 615, 622x49.9, 29 in x 52.3mm Your rim has a stepped valve and is not compatible with this Schrader valve.
The best price on the market for a wheel meant to be ridden. Single-wall rims and loose-ball hubs that come out of the box round and true.
- Straight gauge spokes with a proprietary grade of stainless steel that is as good or better than the materials used by the world’s most renowned spoke makers. - Sized and dimensioned specifically for BMX.
$26.99 - $29.99 $29.99 Up to 10% Off
Suitable for both mountain and road applications. - Includes 2 x Tubeless Valves, 2 x Narrow Round Bases, 2 x Wider Round Bases, and 2 x Square bases to fit different rim profiles, Spare Alloy Valve cap with integrated valve core remover - Installs securely with a 4mm fitting for a hex wrench of the valve and a 10mm wrench flat on the nut
$26.99 - $29.99 $29.99 Up to 10% Off
V2 Tubeless valves are stronger, lighter, and even easier to use thanks to the machined aircraft grade 7075 aluminum and Muc-Off's new Tire Insert air ?ow system. The new design features six slots that are machined into the base of the valve stem, allows tubeless sealant ?uid and air to ?ow freely, even when running tubeless tire inserts. - 7075 Machined Aluminum valve stem and cap - Tire Insert air flow system keep air moving freely and compatible with most tire foam inserts - 4mm machined Allen Key slot for easy installation and removal - Includes Valve Core Removal Tool (integrated into spare alloy cap) - Supplied with various rubber bases to optimize fit with multiple rim types
Hope Pro2 Evo Freehub Bodies · Not compatible with Hope Pro2
While Big Deal spoke nipple washers are not required for tubeless set up, when used in wheel building, they eliminate the need for tubeless tape.
$6.18 - $9.79
- MAX bearings are filled completely with high precision Grade 10 balls for maximum load capacity - No retainer means these bearings have 40 percent more capacity
$17.99 $19.99 10% Off
- Extra security against theft - 5mm hex CrMo axle
- Bladed Revolution spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, black surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary - 139g (32/265mm) - Box of 20 - Nipples sold separately
- Bladed Revolution spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, white surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary - 139g (32/265mm) - Box of 20 - Nipples sold separately
$1.99 - $68.54
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
$1.99 - $85.99
- Double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 192g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100 - Nipples sold separately
$1.99 - $95.70
- Double butted 2.0/1.5/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - 143g @ 32/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
- Double butted 2.0/1.5/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 143g @ 32/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
Page 1 of 29 Next page